Thursday, July 31, 2008

Great Gravel!

My 5 mile run on Wednesday and 3 mile run today were both done at a park near Joe's house. I liked having new scenery and even more I liked having the gravel path. I felt like it was a lot easier on my legs in comparison to the concrete I have been running on. The path is in the woods so it was very pretty and nice that it was in the shade. My 5 mile run went very well - I had a pretty fast pace since there were a lot of people there and I was trying to show off. I ran 2 of the 3 miles with Joe this morning - it was nice to run with him.

I think my legs are pretty much recovered from my sore spell a few days ago. There are just a few aches and pains which are very tolerable. I'm still looking forward to tomorrow's rest day...then the monster 7 on Saturday!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

The 7 is going to be a killer....