Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Great Outdoors!

Now that I am back in Solon, I am able to run outside again! The weather is much more tolerable here. I was very excited about this because I had quickly become bored of the treadmill. I felt liberated being able to run outdoors again and this is what contributed to my good run! I ran through Hunt Club, down Solon Blvd., did a short bout on Aurora Rd., ran down the G street of the ABCs and returned to Liberty Hill where I did a short loop before finishing in front of my house. Here's the data from my run:

Distance: 5.79 mi
Time: 48:10
Pace: 8:19 min/mi

I was happy that I did a long run and at a decent pace! I know I won't be able to repeat a performance like this every time though, especially when we start running even longer distances.

No comments: