Thursday, July 24, 2008

Not too bad

Yesterday was a good running day for me. I knew I didn’t have a lot of time so I decided to go up to practice early and do my run up there. Unfortunately when I arrived at the soccer fields it was pouring rain, I was debating if I should run or not. After about 5 minutes of debating I decided that I was going to run since I wouldn’t have any other time to make up the 5 miles I needed to do.
For some reason when I was running I really felt good, and I was keeping a steady pace that I didn’t expect to have. After completing four and a half mile I realized that I was way under my intended pace of 10 minutes and decided to keep going (since I didn’t know if I would ever feeling like running extra again). I added another mile onto my run.
After completing 6 miles I was excited to look at my stats for the run.
IPod Stats:
Distance- 6.08
Time- 52:25
Pace- 8:36
Overall I was happy with my run and I am proud of myself that I am still keeping up with the plan.

2 comments:

Joe and Lauren said...

Going the extra mile! and at a good pace! Good Job!

Suzi said...

Yeah I just felt it!