Today I woke up and decided to get my run out of the way early due to the chances of scattered thunderstorms in the late morning and early afternoon that are predicted to hit the Cleveland area. Now that my run is over the skies look clear and the sun is out (I really wish the weather channel would get better at predicting the weather).
As I started my run I noticed that it was trash day in my neighborhood, and in every other neighborhood my path was going to take me. This meant while I was running I had the chance to smell all of the wonderful trash that people were throwing out after the fourth of July weekend (Lucky me!). For multiple brief moments I also had the honor of running right next to or behind the dump truck because I ran to a cul-de-sac can followed it back out to the main street. Let me just say I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Other than my nose getting thrills, I ran in a decent pace for being on my own (9:04 minute miles). I started off faster and my mile slowed my down some because of unexpected hills. Overall today was a good run, and I’m excited for tomorrows short 3 miles run. I will try to get my time down low for that one (8:30 minute miles is the goal).
IPod Stats
Distance: 5.01 miles
Time: 45:26
Average Pace: 9:04
1 comment:
Nice run! Going to do mine now!
Post a Comment