
This week hasn’t been one of my bests. With starting summer school, having two games, dog sitting and starting coaching I have been really exhausted. I missed one of my runs this week because I was just too tired from school to do anything. Anyway on the positive note, I did find a chance to run on Saturday and I felt good for the majority of the run. When I started my run I for some reason I was thinking it only had to be 5 miles, but realized that it had to be 6 miles a little ways through the run. I was fine with since I was in a new location (North Solon), I was happy to run longer to see new houses and flowers.
I found out South Solon is a little more hillier then the north so I really had to focus on pushing myself up the hills. In one case I was pushing myself to get up the hill, I put my head down and started running, I happened to run into a branch which kind of scared me. Other than that it was good. I don’t have my IPod with me right now so I will update my stats when I get it. This week I will push myself harder to run when I am tired because I can’t get behind in my running again like I did this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment