Monday: I had to drop Megan's car off to get repairs so I decided it would be easy enough to run back from the service station. I ran from the Shell on the corner of Aurora and Solon Blvd. down the G street (I think that stands for Grandma?) of the ABC streets to Arthur Meadows. I did the big loop in there and headed home. It was a little over 4 miles at an easy pace.
Tuesday: I decided to run today rather than tomorrow since I will be traveling which would make the run difficult. I ran up 1.6 miles up to the Middle School track where I did 4 x 800 at a faster pace (probably around 8:00 min/mile) with a 300m jog in between. I liked that it was a different work out and wasn't just the long slow runs I tend to usually do. I jogged home - overall, it was 6 miles!
1 comment:
That sounds like a good workout!
Post a Comment