
Today was a different 5 mile run then we have ever done before which was done at a nice and easy pace (8:41); this pace is still faster then what I anticipate to run my marathon and half marathon in, but that is expected at these short runs. Luckily this week I don’t have morning practices so it has been nice to have someone to run with again, and keep me going. We started our run today by weaving all the way through signature II followed by cutting down a utility path, then over to a golf cart path to get to Signature II. I was kind of nervous to run on the golf cart path because I know the club doesn’t allow runners on the course. Luckily no one was on the holes we ran through and we made it to the other street (Signature I) before getting caught. We then finished our run by going down Pettibone, which was a little like playing Frogger expect we were running in a straight line and not trying to crossing the street. Most of the cars would give us a large amount of room when they passed but we had a few cars I think were trying to hit us. We finished our run by opening our strides at the end, and ending up back in Signature II.
IPod Stats:
Time- 46:45
Distance- 5.37 miles
Pace- 8:41
No comments:
Post a Comment