Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another One Down

I’m starting to think that the shorter runs are getting to be the harder runs. When I run the longer runs, it excites me because they are challenges, and something I have never done before. Whereas the shorter runs I have done before and know I am capable of doing. Today my 4 mile run wasn’t anything special. I ran in Cleveland Heights today because I enjoy looking at the houses in the area that at mostly old and brick. Today I went on the roads I have never done before so I got a chance to see all new houses.

I have realized that running after the first practice works well for me because I get it over with and don’t have to worry about it for the rest of the day. Tomorrow is a 5 mile run and maybe we could do it after my second practice together?

1 comment:

Joe and Lauren said...

We could do that! What time is your second practice over?