Today was a good day! I had a soccer game and still got home in time to run. I ended up doing an hour run and I planned out my run almost perfectly. I did a loop around my neighborhood, and then around town (My Run). I gave myself an hour to run and I finished in an hour and one minute! It felt really got to be running again for a long period of time outdoors. I ended up running 6.37 miles which I was happy with after my poop performance yesterday! After I finished running I got a chance to do abs. I’m excited about my run tomorrow!
P.S. I got my postcard and I think I’m going to start a book called Lauren World Travels and add all my postcards from you too it!
1 comment:
Glad you are running again and that you got the post card! We are leaving today. I'll probably be back in Solon for a couple days next weekend. See you then!
Post a Comment