It was a beautiful day for a run - sunny and close to 60 outside! I started my run on the North Shore. Joe dropped me off at the North Shore trail after we finished some errands. I jogged along the Allegheny River and crossed the Fort Duquesne bridge to Point State park. There were a lot of people out and about. I had a big surprise when I reached the Monongahela Incline - it was closed. I decided to hike up the hill to get home. It was quite a feat! Afterward, my back was a little cramped and I was permanently leaned forward at about a 45 degree angle. It was a good second workout.
Another highlight was the woman in the Point State park who continually told passerbys that the geese just flew in from Canada. She declared she just saw them land in the water and that they came from Canada. One poor man accidently made a comment back to her and was roped into a short conversation before he could escape...the woman was still talking though.
1 comment:
Good for you that seems fun! Im about to go on my long run.....
Post a Comment