- I hit all green lights on my way to the North Shore - no pausing at all!
- I got honked at...by a firetruck! It was really loud and a jumped.
- I ran through 9 men who are in the Navy and had just finished up their run. They cheered me on!
- I had a lot of other runner smile/wave/nod at me - that makes me happy!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Almost 8 in my new shoes!
I ran in my new shoes this morning! I did 8 miles which is probably not suggested since the shoes weren't broken in yet. But it worked out well and I love the way they feel - they're a great fit! I ran along the North Shore and back - I have decided that this is my favorite path in Pittsburgh. It is scenic and goes right next to the water. There were only a few exciting things on my run:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment