I’m glad to that after 3 days I am still following the plan. My run yesterday was 8 mile and I completed it in 1 hour and 10 minutes. This equals out to an 8:37 mile pace. I was very happy with my run for the most part; I was pushing myself to go to a quicker pace with only getting tired in few places.
My run yesterday consisted of running from my house to Bainbridge, toward Liberty, and then I headed for Aurora. Once I was on Aurora I went to S.O.M where I continued all the way to Ethan’s Green. It was nice to finally get off the main streets and I could really focus on running and not when or how I am going to cross the street. After my loop around Ethan’s Green I continued to Deer Run where I met up with Jon walking his dog.
Overall I had a nice run and was happy with my performance. I have another run today (5 miles) which I will be doing when I get home!!!
1 comment:
Good for you!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment