Today was a very successful day in the gym. I was feeling motivated after watching my HS girls run their timed mile, so I decided to see if I could also run a 7 mile mile since it has been a while since I have even tried to run a times mile. Luckily I was successful and ran the mile in 6:53!!! I was very happy with my time and that set the tone for the remainder of my workout.
After my first mile I work out my TRICEPS and BICEPS. Using the machine I did 3 sets of 15 for each, after that I grabbed dumbbells and did 20 curls and kickbacks! After I finished my arms I did another mile on the treadmill in 6:54, again another successful run for me. I followed this mile with a leg work out which included leg curls and extensions. After my leg lifting I did a third mile on the treadmill in 6:55.
After 3 miles I was happy and didn't want to over to it for the first day back. I finished with some Abs and came home to walk the pup!
No comments:
Post a Comment