The only issue I had during the race was that my left hamstring was a tight. Later on during the day as we were walking around, it seemed to affect my knee - hopefully that won't recur as long as I stretch more thoroughly.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Soldier Field 10 Mile.
Overall, the race went pretty well. I didn't do hardcore training for the event - I knew I would be running and chatting with Katie throughout the run so it wouldn't necessarily be all that fast paced. The first 5 miles were surprisingly the toughest. We were running on a highway and it wasn't very scenic. However, when we turned around, you could see the skyline and it was nice to have such a visual goal to run towards.
The only issue I had during the race was that my left hamstring was a tight. Later on during the day as we were walking around, it seemed to affect my knee - hopefully that won't recur as long as I stretch more thoroughly.
The only issue I had during the race was that my left hamstring was a tight. Later on during the day as we were walking around, it seemed to affect my knee - hopefully that won't recur as long as I stretch more thoroughly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment